eTexts are a user-friendly way of reading Sagamore Venture publications online, using your Facebook, Google or LinkedIn account.
They are web-based versions of our print books, offering increased convenience, portability, interactivity, security and productivity.
They are less expensive than their print versions, and easy to use.
They are accessible on your
- mobile device
and are displayed using your favourite web browser - there is no third-party software to install and no device authorization is required (other than your social media login).
If you have an internet connection and a browser, you can read your eText!
- Create annotations, bookmarks and highlights in your eText
- Cross-platform compatability - Mac/PC/Tablet/Mobile device
- ADA Section 508 compliant - built-in assistive technology
- Easily searchable
Accessing your eText
- Purchase your eText from Sagamore
- Check your email for your eText code and copy it
- Log in to eTextink, using your Facebook, Google or LinkedIn account
- Under the eText dropdown, click 'Activate a New Book'
- Paste your eText code
- Read, use and interact with your eText!
eText publications currently available:
- Evaluating Recreation Services, 4th Ed.
- Pastimes 6th Ed.
- Application of Behavior Analysis in Leisure Contexts
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Recreation Profession
- Leisure and Human Development
- Management Functions in Recreation Therapy
- Outdoor Recreation Planning
- Pricing Recreation and Park Services
eText publications coming soon:
- Therapeutic Recreation in the Community
- Leisure Matters
- Interactive Health
eTexts and eBooks - what's the difference?
Instructions for accessing eTexts.