Applications in Recreation & Leisure, 4th ed.
Print web price:$90.00
List price: $99.00
Call us for quantity discounts:
Request Desk Copy
Email to a Friend
The fourth edition of Applications in Recreation & Leisure provides a contemporary examination of leisure issues from philosophical, psychological, and sociological perspectives.
In examining leisure and recreation as human rights for all individuals, this text serves as a catalyst for critical thinking by students while providing a broad understanding of the different philosophies of the various providers of leisure services.
- The Nature of Leisure, Recreation, and Play
- The Evolution of Leisure, Recreation, and Play
- Leisure, Recreation, and the Individual
- Play, Recreation, and the Life Course: Children
- Recreation, Leisure, and the Life Course: Adolescents
- Recreation, Leisure, and the Life Course: Adults and Seniors
- Recreation, Leisure, and Society
- The International Scene
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Providers and Resources
- The Profession
- Planning and Management in Recreation and Leisure
- Issues and Challenges in Recreation and Leisure
- Adding More Value