Return Authorization Form
1807 N Federal Dr
Urbana, Il 61801
This form is for bookstore and commercial returns. Please see the Customer Service page for individual purchaser returns.
Sagamore Publishing will grant credit on overstock items based upon the following criteria:
- Only 50% of the number of books in the original order will be accepted (e.g., order 10, can only return/receive credit for 5)
- Returns are allowed for a period of 90-365 days from the original invoice date.
- Invoice(s) must be paid in full before authorization will be given.
- No request will be approved for past due invoices.
- eBooks and eTexts are not returnable.
- All items must be in NEW condition. No credit will be given for damaged or stickered books. Books must be returned in their original unopened shrink-wrap.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Credit memos not used within 12 months will expire.
- You will be invoiced a 15% restocking fee on returned products.
You will be notified via email if the return is approved. If approved, the email will contain the Return Authorization form along with instructions for shipping the products back to Sagamore Publishing.
Questions? Contact Us.
Fields between the green lines are all required