No more access codes!
The Inclusive Access model integrates the provision and cost of course books and materials directly through your campus bookstore and/or within your school’s learning management system.
Benefits of Inclusive Access:
- Inclusive Access is the best choice for students, faculty, and our environment, and it is especially important going into the Summer and Fall semesters.
- The Inclusive Access model is ideal whether the student is studying on campus or at home.
- Books purchased through the Inclusive Access model are usually the lowest-priced option for students. The cost of the book is integrated into their tuition.
- All students have access to their materials on the first day of class, meaning that instruction can begin immediately!
- The Inclusive Access model is environmentally friendly.
- Students can always opt out of the Inclusive Access model. Sagamore-Venture follows the Department of Education’s regulations enabling students to choose the purchase option best for them. Statistics show that the opt-out rate percentage is in the low single-digit range.
- Resources and other course materials are also easily accessible.