Therapeutic Recreation Ontario (TRO) and Sagamore-Venture are delighted to announce a partnership between their organizations. The partnership formally brings together two organizations with the same goal: to serve the field of recreational therapy.The agreement takes effect February 1, 2018. The partnership will generate many benefits for TRO members, including the following:
- Sagamore-Venture will offer a 50% discount to TRO individual members on the Therapeutic Recreation Journal (TRJ). An individual electronic subscription will cost just $40.00 per year.
- Sagamore-Venture will offer TRO members an extra 20% off the lowest price listed on Sagamore-Venture's website for all products, including electronic products.
- TRO and Sagamore-Venture will list each other as partners and provide a link on each other's websites and in other appropriate promotional materials.
- Sagamore-Venture will provide TRO members with a complimentary individual electronic subscription to PALAESTRA: Adapted Sport, Physical Education, and Recreational Therapy.
- Sagamore-Venture will provide complimentary access to all TRJ issues for ninety (90) days, starting February 1, 2018.
These organizations anticipate many more benefits as their partnership grows. TRO members, please look for more information from TRO with the included benefits.
"Everyone at Sagamore-Venture is thrilled to be working together with TRO. The RT/TR field has always been an important area of publishing personally and for our company and one that we have worked hard to serve. We look forward to serving the needs of the field for many years to come."
- Peter Bannon, Sagamore-Venture President
For questions, please feel free to contact: