Lessons Learned - 1 License, eBook License
Author(s) David R. Austin
Category Recreational Therapy (TR)
Pages: 147 Dimensions: 10 × 7 × 1 in Binding Type: Digital
Lessons Learned provides a personalized approach and a fresh, bold guide for students and practitioners in recreational therapy.
This thought-provoking, inspiring, and accessible text will help the next generation of recreational therapists to find purpose, meaning, and fulfillment in their own lives and to bring health and happiness to their clients.
- Understanding Recreational Therapy
- Approaches to Recreational Therapy
- Conceptual Foundations of Recreational Therapy
- Working With Groups
- The Recreational Therapist
- Techniques for Recreational Therapists
- Social Psychology and Recreational Therapy
- What to Do and Not Do as a Recreational Therapist